Chittorgarh is located in southern rajasthan and it is also well connected with any of the part of rajasthan and india. After viewing this information , you will feel that its one of the great place to visit in india. Take a look –
Country : India
State : Rajasthan
Geographic Location : 23° 32′ and 25° 13′ north latitudes and between 74° 12′ and 75° 49′ east longitudes.
Height From Sea Level : Altitude of 394 meters from sea level.
Population : According to India census 2011 , Chittorgarh city population is 1,16,524.
Male/Female Ratios : Males – 50.9% of the population and females – 49.1% of population.
Sex Ratios : 933 females per 1000 males.
Literacy : According to India census 2011 , total literates in Chittorgarh city are 86,945 of which 48,624 are males while 38,321 are females. Average literacy rate of Chittorgarh city is 84.96 percent of which male and female literacy was 92.17 and 77.28 percent.
Children : Total children (0-6) in city are 14,067 as per figure from Census India report on 2011. Out of them , 7,473 boys and 6,594 are girls. Child sex ratio of girls is 882 per 1000 boys.
Official Language : Hindi.
Local Language : Mewari
Time Zone : IST (UTC+5.30)
Weather : City weather is pleasant but desert like dry climate in summer.
- Summer – Temperature range – 23 °C to 46 °C.
- Rain : Becomes great spot to visit.
- Winters : Freeze winter, temperature range – 2 °C to 28 °C.
National Highway : No. 76 & 79.
How to reach Chittorgarh
- Air : Nearest airport is Dabok (Udaipur) about 120 km.
- Train : Well connected to Ajmer, Jaipur, Alwar, Delhi, Bundi, Kota, Udaipur, Ahmedabad and various other cities.
- Road : Rajasthan roadways buses connectes chittorgarh to other part of country.
* Best season to visit Chittorgarh is September to March.